If you're having trouble casting, try some of these steps to solve the issue:
1) Make sure you're using a compatible device. Currently that includes: Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Chromecast/Google TV.
2) Make sure your mobile device is connected to the same WIFI as your streaming device.
3) Try manually restarting your TV device. They are each different, but that option is typically under Settings. You can Google it for your specific device.
4) Hard close your mobile app on your Android or iOS device.
5) Check if you're using a VPN that could be blocking something. You could also reset your internet by unplugging your modem for 30 seconds.
6) You may need to update your device. It's also possible that your device is an older version that doesn't work well with our app.
7) Try downloading the Angel Studios TV app directly onto your streaming device so you don't have to cast. Just search for the Angel Studios app and add it to your device.
If you need additional support, you can reach out HERE.