Sometimes there's confusion between these two experiences, so we'd love to clear things up.
1) Subtitles/dubbing are not available for livestreams, including replays of those livestreams. We apologize.
2) If you watch the REPLAY of the livestream, you'll notice that you can fast forward to the episode portion of the livestream by clicking the fast forward button, or moving the position bar across the screen until you get to the episode.
3) In the video below, you can see the livestream available at the top of the screen. Entering a active livestream allows you to watch with our community of people around the world, comment in the chat, and see some of our bonus content (which can be skipped in a livestream replay).
1) Episodes are separate from livestreams. When new episodes becomes available, they can typically be watched instead of the active, or replay, livestream. You just need to exit the livestream and scroll down the page, as indicated in the example video below.
2) Episodes will typically have English subtitles as they release, whereas the livestreams will not have subtitles available.