You can cast to your TV through any of these devices: Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Chromecast/Google TV.
To cast to your TV:
1) Choose your episode and click on the casting button. It's available below or directly on the screen. Both options work the same.
2) This screen will pop up. Here's what you need to know: your active devices will show at the bottom of this list. Devices with a tiny arrow icon to the right will give you instructions on using that specific device. The bottom of the list is where your active devices will show. Active devices will NOT have an arrow icon. If you can't see your device on the list, click HERE.
3) For instructions or troubleshooting suggestions click on the arrow to the right of the device you hope to connect to.
4) If you already see your device at the bottom of the list, click your device. The icon will change color and the episode will begin casting to your TV.
5) One final mention, Airplay, which is only an option for iOS, will only bring up a list of your available active devices. No instructions will be provided.
For help troubleshooting any casting issues, click HERE.
While casting is a great option, we find that downloading the free Angel Studios app directly to your device is a much better experience. You can search for it in the app store on your Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or Chromecast/Google TV.