Have trouble with the app? 90% of the time, reinstalling the app will fix the problem so give these steps a try! Let us know if you've already tried these steps, so we don't send them to you again! 😊)
1. Log out of The Angel Studios app
2. Hard close the app (this is an important step, as your phone often caches info). Instructions are included below.
3. Uninstall the app
4. Reboot your device
5. Reinstall the app
6. Login with your email and try again
Reinstalling can help with:
Buffering, missing features, connecting with a device, sound issues, glitches, and account issues.
How to hard close on iOS:
1. From the Home Screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause in the middle of the screen.
2. Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
3. Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.
Please be aware versions under 14.5 iOS are not fully supported.
How to hard close (force-quit) on Android:
1. Open Settings App.
2. Scroll down and tap on 'Application Manager'
3. Scroll down in the 'Downloaded' list and tap the name of the app.
4. Tap 'Force Stop' to fully close the application on your device.
If you're still having trouble, please contact our team by clicking on "Submit a Request" below. (please let us know if you've already tried these steps, so we don't send them to you again!)